Monday, February 16, 2015

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • met the "H's" at Nick's place so they could see it and we could give our Chris his birthday gift.  It was so fun meeting there, Sarah and Chris seemed to really love the new crib and the stand up globe gift was also a hit.
  • was really busy on Saturday morning and once again, we divided and conquered.  I did work around here while Brian ran a ton of errands. I managed to sneak out and stopped at a few of my favorite stores early in the afternoon and came home with a great coffee table.  I love it and it just makes our family room look so warm and comfortable. 
  • could not have been happier when my guy came home that same day with Cutco knives.  I have never really had good knives and since I do cook all the time, these were really a welcome treat.
  • ran more errands on Sunday and bought a foyer table, lamp and a couple of accessories.  We just could not resist the President Day Sales around town, they were amazing!
  • went to lunch in Geneva on Sunday and then came home to prep braised short ribs.
  • woke up today to clean my vacuum and sweep my garage and am now preparing to finish some grading.  I'm looking forward to going to buy some lounge wear at Von Maur and making Mesquite Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with roasted cauliflower for dinner.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment