Monday, February 2, 2015

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • went home on Friday to make pizza with my guy.
  • woke up to a very busy Saturday before heading to Jenny's 30th birthday and it was lovely.  Matt truly thought of everything... decorations and appetizers and some great people there to celebrate Jenny.
  • was sad Nick could not get the "H's" furniture moved to their garage on Sunday for the transport on Tuesday night.  He had made plans for a friend to help him and Nick wanted to get this done, but when he left work and "spun out" leaving the prison, he realized how bad the roads were.  The task is postponed until this evening.
  • went to Wal-Mart Sunday, in the storm, to return a few things and get Nick some additional needed cleaning supplies.  Once again, I like doing this for him as I really don't have anything else to do.
  • enjoyed making our 3-2-1 ribs and I think Brian really nailed them as the meat was "fall off the bone" tender which was his goal.
  • woke up to a message from my district's Director of Communication canceling school today.
Have a great first week of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment