Friday, February 20, 2015

a house update...


I have been doing a bit of redecorating since Number Three Child has left the nest which has brought me great joy.  We have added a table to our foyer, I bought a new coffee table and lamp for my family room and I am just about finished putting together a warm and cozy guest bedroom.  This weekend, we will be painting as I'm making some changes in my office/craft room and then I think I am done.  Brian and I have been good about doing these projects before my Spring Break two years in a row now, which I love. It's so nice to be on a week break at home with nothing to do but enjoy myself is a fresh, pretty home.  This is, however, not the only reason we get things done before it gets warm.  Well, of course, it's also because "Golf Season" will be starting before we know it and one thing I have learned over the years is Brian does not like to tackle any projects during Golf Season.  See, I do work to make my husband happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment