Thursday, January 8, 2015

it's still very cold outside...

yep, we all need one of these for the impending arctic winter.
As I was home again today, I decided to clean so my Saturday will be free.  Then, I was off to buy new makeup as Mario Tricoci has a promotion currently running...25% off all retail until January 13th and then 20% off retail until the 31st.  Good, right? Well, guess what?  My car would not start!  See, we let Nick park his Honda in the garage last night and mine was left out.  I thought I started it this morning with my electric starter but apparently not as when I got in it to leave to begin my afternoon adventure, it was a "no go".  Bummer, so I canceled my makeup appointment, came inside and changed as I am really cold now and that is that.  Not a good afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment