Monday, January 26, 2015

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • cleaned and did a bit of packing for Nick.  Well, not really packing, but I did take down all of the wall accessories in his bathroom and the shower curtain and packed them in addition to removing some of his other stuff from our family room.  I have a designated place in the garage for his things 'to be moved" and it is getting bigger by day. 
  • went to Binney's with Brian and I just don't like that place.  It's too overwhelming and yet, I can deal with Costco?
  • saw the Deacon Blues Band at the Arcada on Saturday. This band plays Steely Dan songs and when we saw this on the Arcada marquee, we decided to go to the 8:00 show.  It was reeeeealy fun.
  • made Chicken Spinach Mushroom Rosemary Thyme Soup and Chicken Cacciatore on Sunday afternoon with the help of my better half.  It was also reeeeealy fun.
Have a great last week of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment