Monday, January 19, 2015

happy monday...

10% Happier | Inspired by Charm
This photo belongs to Inspired by Charm

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • worked all day on my Teacher Work Day so I was more than productive.
  • went straight to the grocery store after work and then home to unpack and make lunch sandwiches and a meatloaf.  That is way too much for me to do after work so I'm thinking of switching my grocery day to Thursday.
  • was so happy that my new runner arrived.  I need to order one more rug for my foyer but at this time, I think I'm doing pretty good adding some needed accessories to our home to make it warm and comfortable which is always my goal. 
  • got up bright and early Saturday morning and both my husband and me did many home projects.  Keeping our place looking fresh and beautiful is a real effort; but it's what we like to do.
  • went for a pedi and was the first one in the shop.  I like to get to the salon as soon as it opens so there is no wait.
  • had a "cookingpaloosa" on Sunday. We made 3-2-1 Ribs, a Traeger rib recipe that has one cook ribs in 3 stages for a total of 6 hours.  They were "smoke house" quality.  Also made by me was basil butter Mahi Mahi and vegetable soup and pretzel roll meatloaf sandwiches.
  • enjoyed having Nick home in the afternoon and watching football and reading and chatting.  It was a nice, calm family day.
  • woke up today to do 2 loads of laundry and run the dishwasher and sweep out the garage and take out the garbage and work out at the health club and all of this was done before 7 on my day off.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment