Friday, December 12, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. We had snow yesterday! The day after Halloween!

It is time to get all holiday things "wrapped up". I need to wrap presents this weekend and get two more gifts which is very manageable.  I'll have no card to send out as I have few pictures this year so I'm hoping the seven of us will pose together soon so I will have my memory.  Mmmmm....I need to plan some holiday gatherings, at least one, and some meals as always because when I am home I want it to be special for us.  Brian and I have gotten our home cleaned and organized and my finances are in place which is what I always do before the first of the year as that is a "Chinese tradition" which I believe brings "good fortune".  Other than that... nothing.  It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment