Monday, December 29, 2014

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • enjoyed each and every moment with my husband.
  • helped my husband douse a fire that began when his Shop Vac sucked up an ember from our Traeger.  It was a bit crazy!
  • finished correcting all of my paper and will head into work today to deposit them and then plan for my next work task to get ahead of the game as I have the time.
  • watched the Bears lose their last game of the season and it was once again boring.
  • made delicious roasted cauliflower on the Traeger along with lamb chops.
  • planned my new week of life changes for the 2015 year which will actually begin today.
  • began reading Mindfulness for Beginners.
  • prepared mentally for a cold week in St. Charles.
Have a wonderful last week of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment