Monday, December 22, 2014

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend. I...

  • made it through the last day of school before Winter Break with some very energetic 6th graders.  These kids don't think often before acting which is scary.  Glad they are all safe and sound at home with their parents until the new year.
  • washed my very high windows on Saturday and boy, were they dirty.  The living room is brighter now.
  • made bison burgers which were amazing.  I don't think I am going to by beef for burgers anymore as you could just tell you were eating healthy.
  • was a bit shocked at how think my husband looks.  He has lost just about 20 pounds...that's what cancer and the flu will do to you.
  • tried to get myself together on Saturday as I have found myself a bit more "down" lately.  Again, that's what cancer and the flu will do to you.
  • enjoyed a long morning in bed on the Winter Solstice before getting up to make some lasagna; something I love to do on the holiday for some reason.  Crazy, yes?
  • was going to go to H & M and DSW but decided to wait until today as I don't like weekend shopping much.
Enjoy the first week of Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment