Monday, December 1, 2014

happy monday...

And I think to myself what a wonderful world sign by OttCreatives, $23.00

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • "nervous cleaned" on Friday as my house did not need it but oh well, it got done anyway.
  • bought a few new quilts for our bedrooms and a really nice lap table from World Market.
  • made a delicious Turkey Soup that all really loved.
  • was happy to see my husband making some great progress recovering from surgery...he looks better and stronger each and every day.
  • worked on my latest baby blanket for Veronica and Jay and it is looking very pretty.  I need to finish it this week as baby is due on Christmas Eve.
  • redid my monthly bill plan which I always do before the first of the year.
  • made holiday plans with Sarah who visited on Saturday.
  • cooked stuffed Cornish hens with cheesy broccoli on Sunday and the smell in our home was home was oh so wonderful.
  • was happy that my husband is so glad I'm home with him again this week as he needs support.
Have a great first week of December

No comments:

Post a Comment