I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- "nervous cleaned" on Friday as my house did not need it but oh well, it got done anyway.
- bought a few new quilts for our bedrooms and a really nice lap table from World Market.
- made a delicious Turkey Soup that all really loved.
- was happy to see my husband making some great progress recovering from surgery...he looks better and stronger each and every day.
- worked on my latest baby blanket for Veronica and Jay and it is looking very pretty. I need to finish it this week as baby is due on Christmas Eve.
- redid my monthly bill plan which I always do before the first of the year.
- made holiday plans with Sarah who visited on Saturday.
- cooked stuffed Cornish hens with cheesy broccoli on Sunday and the smell in our home was home was oh so wonderful.
- was happy that my husband is so glad I'm home with him again this week as he needs support.