Friday, December 26, 2014

friday is here...

I can't believe it's over and it's Friday.  Brian and I had a very nice Christmas with our family and some friends and with each other but it just feels like the holiday went by just way too fast.  Today, I'm cleaning and putting away Christmas knickknacks as I just thought I might as well.  Then, I am going to run a couple errands and make my week menu and grocery shop for a few things. I already miss Sarah and Chris and Matt and Jenny as we were together for 2 days in a row and it was just nice being around these dear ones that I don't see near enough.  Sarah looks beautiful and Jenny skinny and fit and Chris and Matt both look just plain old happy.  Nice!    Oh well, time to move on and just enjoy my quiet Friday until my two favorite guys come home from their work days!

No comments:

Post a Comment