Wednesday, November 19, 2014

it's countdown time...

Yes, we have one week until surgery so the countdown has begun.  Yesterday, Brian went to a doctor's appointment and then got a flu shot so things are starting to get busy.  We are waiting for a call to schedule a few more appointments and to get our surgery time and I think we are both hoping to find out today.  Uncertainty is dangerous as it just causes one to think and think and think as I was last night from 2 a.m. until I got up.  Not good, and to make matters worse, I feel like I'm getting a cold.  This is just typical for me, I might say, as I seem to get sick whenever I am really stressed.  Oh, well, today is going to be an Emergen-C day in hopes that I can prevent a major illness as this is so not about me.  Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment