Saturday, November 8, 2014

happy birthday, dear matthew...


Well, today my oldest son is 31!  Yes, it's Matthew's special day and I so wish him a wonderful birthday and year.  He continues to fill my heart with joy as he is truly a happy person who works hard, remains real and loves his sports and meals and friends and his "soon to be" wife.  I can't believe that next year, at this time, he will have been married for almost 4 months. How wonderful is that?  When I reflect on our family, I find myself thinking that there is nothing more wonderful than to see your children grow into adults that are confident with themselves and have core values that have made them just good, honest people. That's what Matthew is; a confident, good, honest person that I love so very much.  Happy birthday, dear Matthew!  Happy birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment