I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- was happy that we detailed cleaned our fans. We did the pedals and globes and they look wonderful.
- loved the fall arrangement Brian made. It is so pretty and now we are ready for our annual Scarecrow Festival this weekend.
- multi-tasked grocery shopping on Saturday. I went to Meijer while Brian went to Reams and then we headed home to unload the lot.
- woke up to a cold Sunday morning to send Nick off to his Chicago Power Test at 5:30 and then waited and waited and waited to hear when he was heading home. He made it back around 2:30 with many of stories and 6 patches of missing hair at the top of his head...yep, a drug test!
- stayed in our home all day as my lunch and dinner meals took me forever to make. I literally was cooking for 4 hours before I finally stopped to watch the second half of the Bear's game.