Friday, September 5, 2014

yep, because it's friday...


true
It does not seem possible that Labor Day was just last Monday!  Although the week flew by to me, our holiday seemed to have been more than just 4 days ago...oh my.  We'll, today is about returning to work after leaving last night at 8:30 and then:
  • making a grocery list as my "cupboards are bare".
  • doing my usual cleaning which is going to include the garage as I am determined to get rid of some of Nick's shoes. We literally have two storage bins filled with shoes that have not been worn since he graduated college.
  • running errands alone as Brian is working both days.
  • making my fall "to do" list.
  • correcting some papers and allowing myself a little down time on my deck as the weather promises to be beautiful.
  Have a nice weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment