Monday, September 29, 2014

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • did my cleaning on Friday before we headed to beautiful Galena for the weekend.
  • enjoyed staying in the historical DeSoto Hotel, but did not get visited by a ghost which was disappointing as it is know to be haunted.
  • walked Main Street on a gorgeous fall Saturday and then met Sarah and Chris for a light lunch.
  • was stopped as we went outside to wait for Sarah to pick us up by a man who said, "You two must be going to a wedding.  I saw you inside and said, "They look great."  Give me your phone so I can take your picture."  Can you believe it?  This guy was so funny; he really made us laugh and he actually took 4 pictures of us
  • went to a very sweet, young wedding Saturday night.  The couple, Margaret and Matt, are under 25 and they looked so young as they said their vows.  It was lovely, however.
  • headed home through the country which was beautiful even though the colors are not yet revealing themselves.
  • relaxed, watched the Bears lose and then enjoyed a Sunday sandwich dinner.
  • was glad to be off today as Brian and I decided to extend our weekend.
Have a great first, full, fall week!

No comments:

Post a Comment