|Emily Rose and our Tony cheering!|
I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- went home tired on Friday and was out well before 8. Yikes. but guess what? I think I slept 11 hours straight.
- detailed on Saturday as Brian ran errands. It was a good idea to multi-task as we had a big Costco run that Brian took care of while I cleaned and did laundry.
- talked a lot to Sarah who was going to celebrate her 4th anniversary with her guy on Saturday night. How very happy we are for the "H's".
- was excited on Sunday that our Tony was off to move into his dorm on campus to begin his first year of college. Where does the time go?
- was out early that same day to go to The Arcedium for an iced ginger-peach tea, then strolled The French Market for some fresh produce and eventually drove to Glen Ellen to look at their beautiful golf course where we split a light lunch.
- grilled our famous Ream's burgers for dinner and served them besides The Barefoot Contessa's Confettie Corn. What a great dish filled with color and flavor.