Thursday, September 11, 2014

believe...


When I read this, I think I smiled because I truly believe in change.  Change is good; it forces you to reevaluate you, reflect and grow which is healthy.  When I look back at me 20 years ago and me now, I cannot believe how much I have changed and I think/I know/I hope it has been for the good.  I know I am a more balanced person and as all know...I'm "always seeking balance".  I find myself embracing the positives in life more often than not, simply learning from the negatives and accepting situations for what they are; a situation; a mere moment in time.  I have learned to set short term goals to become better physically or emotionally and not dwelling if the goal was not met as I simply start over again.  Also, I have learned that people are who they are and accepting all and the little "quirks" that go with them make this journey interesting and intriguing.  Does one change for the better as they age?  Because of all of the life experiences they have experienced?  Maybe, or maybe not, but I prefer to think that I am better today than I was yesterday because I have embraced "change".

No comments:

Post a Comment