Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello Friday! whoaaaaa trying googling upcycle craft and it so amazing..... can't wait to trying......
Yeah, I made it through week two and I even made dinner every night so far.  That's something to be proud of as I had two after school meetings to attend so there was some careful planning involved.  Nick was not impressed, however, as one of the meals was a crock pot meal and he claims "...anyone can do that!"  Oh, really?  My response was, "Well good, then you can be responsible for dinner one night next week." and I think I am going to hold him to this challenge.  It will be good if he starts cooking again.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to our Labor Day weekend.  It's going to be a bit quite, but I do have some work to do so all will be good.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment