Monday, June 2, 2014

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • enjoyed a small bite out on Friday with my very tired husband as I had absolutely nothing to cook for dinner.
  • bought tons of fresh fruit and vegetables and chicken and greens on Saturday. I think I spent more than an hour chopping and making a big container of salad as well as baggies of the good stuff which allows us to just "grab and go"!
  • did school work on Sunday morning after a lovely run and then was off to our Jen's Bridal Shower in the city with Sarah.  We sat with Liz and Rachael and Melissa and Joy and had so much fun talking and laughing together.
  • watched the Hawks and was sad when I woke up this morning to hear the season is over.
Have a great first week of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment