Thursday, May 22, 2014

running with no music...

(via Pin by kimberley c on life in all its glory | Pinterest)
This week my my morning runs were without music and I loved it.  It was so nice to just be surrounded by fresh air and watch the sun rise and listen to birds.  I think "music free runs" are more relaxing for me and I am determined to continue them.  On another note, I have been obsessed with salads lately.  After buying tons of fresh vegetables last weekend, I've been making a large Tupperware container of salad so we can just open it up and scoop some out to enjoy for dinner or lunch.  This beautiful concoction has consisted of romaine and kale and watercress and celery and tomatoes and sweet peppers and cucumbers. It is really pretty.  In addition, we have many a baggie of carrots and strawberries to grab as well as bite size fresh, green broccoli in our refrigerator bin.  Yep, were doing good here eating our fruits and vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment