Monday, May 12, 2014

happy monday...


I hope you had a great weekend.  I...
  • totally enjoyed my Friday off of work doing things that needed to be done and chatting with who is soon to be experiencing another "life change", Nick.
  • bought my mom the most wonderful, soft, spring pajamas from Von Maur.  I also purchased 4 gorgeous small, potted flowers in clay pots to put in the center of our lunch table so it would "scream spring".  All of the ladies are going to be taking one of the pots home to remember our special lunch together.
  • treated myself to some needed new pajama bottoms and a beautiful cami to wear with them...it's lacy and pretty and feminine.
  • was so happy to have the sun shining for 2 of the 3 days I was home.
  • enjoyed a lovely Saturday night dinner with my 3 boys.
  • went for a mani/pedi on my quiet Mother's Day.
  • made the best Pioneer Woman meat loaf on the Traeger.  It was to die for as it was filled with flavor, draped in thick bacon and topped with a homemade barbecue sauce. 
  • actually laid down and read after turning on the air in the afternoon as it was really warm and humid in our home.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment