Monday, May 5, 2014

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • had another measurer come over to measure our new windows for blinds.
  • worked all day on Saturday with Brian who painted and stained our deck and washed cars.  We worked until almost 2 in the afternoon.
  • bought some produce before heading home to watch the Derby which is always exciting.
  • made a lunch reservation for my mom and me and I told my mom, "I guess dad can join us." at The Geneva Inn for next Saturday.  I'll be picking them up at about 11:45 and taking them to our favorite place for a noon celebration.  My sweet mom was really cute when I called her and said, "Oh, you don't have to do anything."  Well, yes I do as that lady deserves to be celebrated in style.
  • went to look at some houses with Sarah and then enjoyed The Elmhurst Fine Arts Festival on a cool Sunday.
Enjoy the first week of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment