Monday, May 26, 2014

happy last week of may tuesday...

...and here I am.  Nick and I bought these accessories to
go with my chair and to make my new outside space a
 "beach'in" space!

I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. I..
  • was busy on Saturday until almost 3 with my "to do" list while Brian was golfing in a work tournament.  I was happy when he came home.
  • did a ton on Sunday and our tasks /jobs did not stop until after 2 when we were actually still putting together my "Adirondack chair".
  • graded on Monday and when Nick surfaced, was grateful for some fun time with him.  We went to Target and World Market to buy an umbrella and table and candle holder after I made him one, no two Ream's brats which are literally "to die for".
  • so enjoyed my sweet  husband late afternoon Monday as I was a bit "out of sorts".  As always, he made me feel okay!
Have a great last week of May week!

No comments:

Post a Comment