Soooo sad! Not really, but it has been nice being on a "no schedule 9 day vacation". I accomplished almost everything on "my home" and "myself" lists. The 6 remaining tasks are:
- sort through spring/summer clothes and get rid of pieces that look worn.
- organize the basement storage area.
- stain our deck.
- get into a new workout routine (This begins tomorrow!).
- get a facial.
- buy some new makeup at Mario's.
- buying and putting up new blinds with the help of Chris and Sarah who will be heading the job.
- painting the family room ceiling and trim and walls. Thunder gray is the color of choice as I want all the main living areas the same color again. It makes our home look large and it will just have a nice flow.
- purging in the garage as there is so much sports equipment and shoes that have not been touched in months/years and paint cans and pictures and stuff. It's organized but it needs to be cleared out.