Sunday, April 6, 2014

happy monday...

 
I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
grizandnorm:

Hello!!!!!
Always love a black cat.  They are so majestic, mysterious, and just simply drop dead gorgeous.  I fantasize having one, especially when I’m picking up white hair all over my clothes. One day I will have one.  Meanwhile, I have this one.
xoxo,
Griz
via Griz and Norm
  • went into work on Friday to copy papers, set up my board and organize one binder so I would be ready today.
  • stopped working later that day as I exhausted myself putting our home back together as over the past 3 weeks.  I don't remember when I felt so tired. During that time, we/I have:
    • had 2 bedrooms, 3 closets, 1 pantry, a hallway and foyer, dining room, living room, kitchen and laundry room painted.  That meant emptying out all of the rooms and putting all back together.  As Brian has been gone a lot over the past few weeks, most of this was done by me and some real cabinet, window and blind cleaning needed to be done as well as there was dust everywhere.  The task was big.
  • enjoyed my new hair color and cut which just made me feel good and then went for a mani/pedi.  Oh, why did I wait so long?
  • enjoyed our first Saturday together in 3 weeks.  Yep, it's been that long as Brian has been busy or has he been working to avoid the chaos?  I will never know!
  • was thrilled that my laundry room is now operable.  Apparently, I have not been keeping up with laundry or cooking or dish washing. (Anyone is welcome to pitch in if the job is not done to their liking and I reminded my guys of this often.  I don't take incompetence in these department seriously and welcome anyone taking over.) 
  • shopped again on Sunday when Brian golfed for the first time this season.  He was so happy as was I as buying "this and that" for my sweet, pretty home is wonderful and all just adds a sweet touch to our home.
Have a wonderful April "back to work" week!

No comments:

Post a Comment