|Top 10 Spring Beauty Essentials|
It is time to start thinking of getting ready for spring. Here is my list of things I need to do in our home...
- finish putting my newly painted rooms and closets back together and detail the living room, dining room, family room and my little office.
- wash my kitchen cabinets and line some shelves.
- clean out our dressers; all three of our closets are done.
- put away most sweaters.
- sort through spring/summer clothes and get rid of pieces that look worn.
- clean the garage and storage shelf.
- organize the basement storage area.
- stain our deck.
And now, for myself, I need to...
- get a mani/pedi.
- buy some Shea Butter to seriously rehydrate my skin.
- get into a new workout routine.
- buy some new clothes.
- get a facial, yes, a wonderful facial to rid my skin of the winter blues.
- buy some new make up at Mario's as I love my Cose and my Laura who is my go-to girl.