Tuesday, March 18, 2014

it's spring list making time...

top-ten-beauty-essentials
Top 10 Spring Beauty Essentials

It is time to start thinking of getting ready for spring.  Here is my list of things I need to do in our home...
  1. finish putting my newly painted rooms and closets back together and detail the living room, dining room, family room and my little office.
  2. wash my kitchen cabinets and line some shelves.
  3. clean out our dressers; all three of our closets are done.
  4. put away most sweaters.
  5. sort through spring/summer clothes and get rid of pieces that look worn.
  6. clean the garage and storage shelf.
  7. organize the basement storage area.
  8. stain our deck.

And now, for myself, I need to...
  1. get a mani/pedi.
  2. buy some Shea Butter to seriously rehydrate my skin.
  3. get into a new workout routine.
  4. buy some new clothes.
  5. get a facial, yes, a wonderful facial to rid my skin of the winter blues.
  6. buy some new make up at Mario's as I love my Cose and my Laura who is my go-to girl.
I like my lists, both are working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment