I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- arranged our furniture in our living room Friday after work.
- started putting things away around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday. Sarah arrived with coffee after nine and we went non-stop until Brian came home with lunch after one hanging pictures and arranging knickknacks.
- was sad when Nick came home from his Lyle test very down. He said he has to take off work on test days as this test was four hours long and after 3, his eyes were just burning as he worked the night shift on Friday.
- work up Sunday to put away the last things and then cleaned our blinds and washed all windows.
- listened to our depressed Nick complain for one straight hour about not having a job and how his college degree was not worth it and what new careers he might pursue. He was still a bit down at the beginning of the "counseling session" but felt better at the end. I think he is ready to go on.
- went to Walmart and Costco as we had not fruit or vegetables or meat in our home and then made a fun trip to World Market for a few new needed accessories.
- spent almost 2 hours putting everything away and then prepped dinner which was delicious; smoked ribs.