Monday, March 10, 2014

happy monday...

 

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • slow cleaned on Saturday and once again decluttered...I'm really doing well with this task.
  • got a paint estimate and Brian ordered our new windows.
  • picked out the colors for Nick's room, the laundry room, our bedroom and master bathroom.  The closets and pantry and doors and trim will be white.
  • laughed with our chatty Nick who is getting "skinny"!
  • was disappointed that my original wallpaper choice won't work but that's okay.  It was way to expensive so now, I'm looking into some Waverly patterns which I have always loved.
  • saw our Colby in the store and was a bit teary eyed when I left him.  He leaves for boot camp in about 7 weeks which is just wonderful. When I said that I was so happy he was going into the military and that, as he already knew, that is all Nick has ever wanted, he said, "Nick is going to be okay.  He's going to get a good job soon with the county or state."  It was a really sweet conversation and I am so proud of him. He's a good person and has been a friend of Nick for years.   It was obvious to  me as he talked, he is going to miss Nick and I so know that Nick is going to miss him. Moving on can be hard!
  • enjoyed a sunny Sunday doing errands and lunching in Geneva and finishing up school work.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment