Wednesday, March 12, 2014

a beautiful gray...

Nate Berkus in My Dining Room | Inspired by charm
T minus one day until my redecorating begins.  When we get home from work tonight, it's all about breaking down 2 bedrooms, 2 closets, 1 laundry room and a bathroom.  Then, tomorrow afternoon the painting will start.  I can't wait and I am determined to thoughtfully redecorate once the rooms have been refreshed. One blog that I'm currently obsessed with, Inspired by Charm, is giving me many ideas and look at the beautiful redecorated dining room.  I just love the rich, warm gray accessorized with white.  I think it looks really lovely and apparently some of the products are from the Nate Berkes Spring 2014 Collection; found at Target.   I think I'll be making a stop there soon to get some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment