via Michael from Inspired by Charm
Here’s what you will need:
1 bag (10 ounces) potato chips
2-3 cups white chocolate chips
2-3 cups milk chocolate chips
2 tablespoons Crisco
Sprinkles (optional, but highly recommended)
Let’s get baking:
- On two baking sheet pans lined with wax or parchment paper, spread out your potato chips in a single layer.
- In the microwave or a double broiler melt your white chocolate chips with one tablespoon of Crisco. Repeat this in a separate bowl with your milk chocolate chips.
- Then drizzle the chips with your melted white chocolate. Add a few sprinkles and allow the chocolate to set. (If it’s cold where you are, place them outdoors for a minute. If you live in a warm climate, a few minute in the refrigerator will help speed up the process.) Repeat with the milk chocolate.
- Again, let your chocolate set. Then, using another baking sheet lined with wax paper, carefully flip your chips over, so you can apply more chocolate to the opposite side.
- Repeat drizzling with the white and milk chocolate, allowing it to set in between. Don’t forget your sprinkles.
- Finally, allow your chocolate to set completely. Once hard, gently break up the chips into smaller pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.