Tuesday, February 11, 2014

okay, a new three week goal...

It has been so hard for me to get back into a "disciplined work out schedule" for months.  I know, I have shared this for weeks.  Blah, Blah, Blah!  Now, in my defense, that is not to say that I have not worked out weekly because I have, but my schedule is so inconsistent that I feel horrible.  Today, one of my work peers who also ran the 15K in November and it was her also her first time doing a long run said she had a solution for the two of us who are in the same place. Our goal, she said,  is to run 30 miles in 3 weeks.  Mmmmm, it sounded good to me and if we both check in with each other, it will make me more motivated to get back on a work out weekly schedule.  Okay, I decided to do it with her even thought I did start my "Run a Marathon in February" already. Well, tomorrow, I begin to record my daily running distances to achieve the 30 mile mark by March 3rd.  Will it be done?????

No comments:

Post a Comment