Monday, February 10, 2014

happy valentine's day monday...

via Dream
I hope you had a great weekend.  I...
  • was busy, busy, busy from 4 to 9 on Friday which was okay, I guess.  Well, no, as I was more than tired by 8.
  • did some great cleaning and purging on Saturday in my quiet home.  Continuing my decluttering and organizing and that is going to get me to the point where I can begin a few projects I want to tackle on my spring break with my husband.  Brian does not know about these plans yet; but I'm thinking they are good as we need to do some rejuvenating in our home so why not do it together as "it is time".
  • celebrated my dear son-in-law on Saturday as Sarah hosted a 40th birthday party for our Chris.  More to follow...
  • enjoyed a Sunday alone which involved me making the meat for Greek Gyros. a tzatziki to top the meet with as well as a tapenade mix which is olives and garlic and peperncinio add the finishing touch.  I also whipped up my Apricot Oat Bars for the week.
  • Processed some of the important celebrations coming up this year and next:  many birthdays, as usual, a summer wedding,  Brian's 60th birthday, Cathie and Tony's 25th anniversary and next year, Jenny and Matt's wedding. Brainstorming has begun, one gift has been purchased and ideas and thoughts are being written down.
Have a great Valentine's Day week!

No comments:

Post a Comment