I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- came home on Friday, enjoyed wine with my Valentine before going to dinner. I always sit next to Brian when we go out together as I like to be close. Does anyone else do this?
- decluttered again and organized many cabinets which was so rewarding. I can't believe what a difference it makes to get rid of "stuff" not being used.
- grocery shopped and bought some large mason jars and large storage bins for pantry items. I like to put my opened food in containers so the pantry looks organized and it's easy to find things.
- made our trip to Reams and then brought home an Aurelio pizza, salad and beef sandwhich for Nick so I could take my time putting away our groceries. It was a good idea.
- enjoy a Sunday morning with Brian, his first day off in 13 days:(
- was sad for Nick who had to work a double shift as someone did not show up. That is just brutal when you work 11 to 7 and then 7 to 3 and then have to go back in at 11.
- got our tax documents together to send off to our accountant.