Monday, February 17, 2014

happy monday...

princess-emmyy:

(via TumbleOn)

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • came home on Friday, enjoyed wine with my Valentine before going to dinner.  I always sit next to Brian when we go out together as I like to be close.  Does anyone else do this?
  • decluttered again and organized many cabinets which was so rewarding.  I can't believe what a difference it makes to get rid of "stuff" not being used. 
  • grocery shopped and bought some large mason jars and large storage bins for pantry items.  I like to put my opened food in containers so the pantry looks organized and it's easy to find things.
  • made our trip to Reams and then brought home an Aurelio pizza, salad and beef sandwhich for Nick so I could take my time putting away our groceries.  It was a good idea.
  • enjoy a Sunday morning with Brian, his first day off in 13 days:(
  • was sad for Nick who had to work a double shift as someone did not show up.  That is just brutal when you work 11 to 7 and then 7 to 3 and then have to go back in at 11.
  • got our tax documents together to send off to our accountant.
Have a great "President's Day" week!

No comments:

Post a Comment