Sunday, February 23, 2014

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • did my groceries on Friday and was done cleaning by 10:30 on Saturday.
  • smiled as Brian bought me anniversary flowers and chocolates.  So sweet!
  • tried to eat a Diablo Ghost Pepper Sauce Burger at Eddie Gaedel's, but after one bite, was overwhelmed by the spice.  It was horrible and I continued to feel the effects even after a few tablespoons of sour cream.
  • met Sarah and Chris for a celebration drink at House Pub.
  • enjoyed a "double" anniversary on Sunday with Nick...
    • Us, celebrating our 34th anniversary.
    • Nick, reliving his one year anniversary of breaking his leg in rugby.
  • listened to Brian speaking to Matt on the phone about their man, Jason Day , playing in this match play tournament weekend.
  • made my first "Sheet Pan Pasta Gratin with Kale".
Have a great last week of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment