I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- did my groceries on Friday and was done cleaning by 10:30 on Saturday.
- smiled as Brian bought me anniversary flowers and chocolates. So sweet!
- tried to eat a Diablo Ghost Pepper Sauce Burger at Eddie Gaedel's, but after one bite, was overwhelmed by the spice. It was horrible and I continued to feel the effects even after a few tablespoons of sour cream.
- met Sarah and Chris for a celebration drink at House Pub.
- enjoyed a "double" anniversary on Sunday with Nick...
- Us, celebrating our 34th anniversary.
- Nick, reliving his one year anniversary of breaking his leg in rugby.
- listened to Brian speaking to Matt on the phone about their man, Jason Day , playing in this match play tournament weekend.
- made my first "Sheet Pan Pasta Gratin with Kale".