Sunday, February 23, 2014

happy anniversary to my love...

Hearts...........................     http://www.charmnjewelry.com/search/n250/Valentine.htm?returnurl
Today is our special day, the day Brian and I were married.  Life is truly funny as time really does fly by because this is the mark of our 34th anniversary.  Isn't that amazing? And do you know what?  It really does not seem that long and I can honestly say that we have truly had, and I'm serious about this, a "wonderful" life together.  We have amazing kids and wonderful memories and to this day, care about each other "always" and I know it will be "forever".  Not a day goes by that I don't think about Brian and how lucky I am to have a husband who unconditionally loves.  He is my rock, the one who gets our kids and others back up and going so they can move forward, the one who is there for all of us all of the time without a second thought, the one that I share my thoughts with and laugh with and smile with. To be able to deeply love someone after so many years is a gift; one that I truly so cherish...
Happy Anniversary to Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment