Monday, January 27, 2014

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • was more than productive on Saturday and when I finally got home around 4, I made mashed potatoes and peas and lamb chops with fresh herbs as I unpacked groceries.  Talk about major multi-tasking.
  • went out on Sunday and bought one engagement gift, one bridal shower gift, beer and groceries.  Then, I made stuffed cornish hens to serve with the left over peas and mashed potatoes that I made yesterday.
  • was excited to hear about the bridesmaid dress fitting for our dear Jen's wedding.  The festivities have begun.
  • received the call before 2 that our district has cancelled classes for tomorrow along with all of the other districts in our area.
  • did 3.18 miles on the treadmill this morning and then upon arriving home, had a slight panic attack when the garage door pin pad would not work.  Lesson learned:  leave the front door opened when I go out on Polar Vortex days in Nick's car as he does not have a remote.
Enjoy the last week of January, if you can even believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment