Monday, January 6, 2014

happy monday...

via It's a beautiful world!

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • finished getting our home/life completely organized on Friday.  Everything is spotless and clean and all spaces tidy.  I love it!
  • went to dinner at our new favorite pub on Friday, Eddie Gaedel Pub and Grill, and the food was, once again, deeeeelicious!
  • visited with Nick on Saturday morning and then made a quick list for a few things I needed to get ready to cook during this past weekend's cold spell.
  • started my new food life change which went well; it's really not hard to eat healthy.
  • received a phone message around noon stating our district was closing the schools due to the cold weather.
  • went on a cookingpalooza Sunday which included making cauliflower soup, braised beef with root vegetables served over rigatoni and roast beef.
  • looked forward to the gym today but did not go as Nick has my car and I was not taking out the "green monster".
Have a great first week of January .

No comments:

Post a Comment