|via It's a beautiful world!|
I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- finished getting our home/life completely organized on Friday. Everything is spotless and clean and all spaces tidy. I love it!
- went to dinner at our new favorite pub on Friday, Eddie Gaedel Pub and Grill, and the food was, once again, deeeeelicious!
- visited with Nick on Saturday morning and then made a quick list for a few things I needed to get ready to cook during this past weekend's cold spell.
- started my new food life change which went well; it's really not hard to eat healthy.
- received a phone message around noon stating our district was closing the schools due to the cold weather.
- went on a cookingpalooza Sunday which included making cauliflower soup, braised beef with root vegetables served over rigatoni and roast beef.
- looked forward to the gym today but did not go as Nick has my car and I was not taking out the "green monster".