I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- so enjoyed my "work day" at work on Friday. No students and no interruptions so I was able to get caught up and organized.
- did my usual Saturday work while Brian ran around. He went to UPS twice, the cleaners, Currency Exchange, the grocery store and gas station and Binney's. Wow!
- made The Pioneer Woman Chili and Lasagna Rolls in the afternoon and then planned the rest of the week's meals.
- met my two favorite girls on Sunday in Oak Brook. I bought them both lululemon pants and socks for their special days and we then enjoyed lunch at Antico Posto. A wonderful time.
- once again watch many episodes of Breaking Bad with my husband. That show is just plain crazy.