Monday, January 20, 2014

happy mlk monday...

logo
I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • so enjoyed my "work day" at work on Friday.  No students and no interruptions so I was able to get caught up and organized.
  • did my usual Saturday work while Brian ran around.  He went to UPS twice, the cleaners, Currency Exchange, the grocery store and gas station and Binney's. Wow!
  • made The Pioneer Woman Chili and Lasagna Rolls in the afternoon and then planned the rest of the week's meals.
  • met my two favorite girls on Sunday in Oak Brook.  I bought them both lululemon pants and socks for their special days and we then enjoyed lunch at Antico Posto.  A wonderful time.
  • once again watch many episodes of Breaking Bad with my husband.  That show is just plain crazy.
Have a great "cooooold" week!

No comments:

Post a Comment