Saturday, January 4, 2014

cauliflower...

Cauliflower Lentil Tacos via

I have been craving cauliflower lately which is a first for me and searched for a cauliflower soup recipe which I will try tomorrow. ( It looks mmmmm, mmmmm good!)  Then, while watching a The Cooking Channel, on came  How to Live to 100 featuring Chef Jason Wrobel.  He made multiple dishes with cauliflower in this episode and talked about how healthy the vegetable is as it is full of antioxidants, an "...anti-inflammatory super hero." that aides in detoxifying your body.  What? I never knew this and what is the likely hood that this show, one that I have never seen, came on with a cauliflower message directed my way.  Of course, this made me think, " This is a sign. I'm on to something good with my New Year's food life change!" so I grabbed my powerfoods cookbook and began to browse in it once again.  It's going to be a healthy January!

No comments:

Post a Comment