Monday, September 2, 2013

happy tuesday...

Look at her!  Amazing and she's almost 81!

I hope you had a nice Labor Day weekend.  I...
  • grocery shopped on Friday which is a must now that I'm back to work.
  • headed to Lake Geneva to visit one of Brian's favorite golf clubs, Hawks View, before enjoying an afternoon with my family.  It was so fun catching up with all the girls in the kitchen.  We were telling recent stories and drinking wine and just laughing hysterically.  My sweet mom looked like she was having so much fun.  I really worry about her being alone with my dad too much.
  • cleaned on Sunday which was no fun.  Then, I prepped the meat for 3 dinners.
  • worked on Monday to get ahead at school which was insane as I think I put in 6 plus hours.  I did not quite finish grading my paper but everything else was done so it was a very productive day.
  • made my famous Mexican Rice and Chicken Enchiladas for our Monday meal.
  • shopped for Nick but it was not successful.  He is down almost 2 waist sizes but his legs are still big.  Amazing as he looks so different!
Have a great, short week!
At 87, my dad is as sharp as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment