Monday, September 9, 2013

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • went home on Friday and made dinner and just collapsed.
  • cleaned Saturday, bought some clothes at Von Maur and then was off to Costco for some needed food and paper goods.
  • stopped in town for some wine which was so nice.
  • went back into town for dinner at Wok and Fire with my husband which was really fun. I don't like eating out often, but the food is so wonderful in this restaurant and I don't make food like they serve so it was a real treat.
  • gathered 4 bags of clothes for The Salvation Army from our closet.  We sorted through all my winter and summer clothes and most of Brian's. Now we need to sort through our basement closet, Nick's clothes and our garage.
  • did school work Sunday while watching the Bears.
  • made my Greek chicken and potatoes and carrots and onions in our skillet.  A great one pot wonder.
Have a great "BMW Classic" week.

No comments:

Post a Comment