Monday, August 26, 2013

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • was extremely productive on Saturday and now I feel totally "balance" with home and work.
  • resumed cooking, Yeah.  I think we spent over $100.00 last week on take-out meals which is just ridiculous.  I could have bought an accessorized work outfit with that money :(
  • noticed signs of fall around our home.
  • laughed at a few of Nick's work stories, especially the one in which a room was blasting a Luke Bryant song and when Nick got there, the door was opened and people had no pants on getting ready to "hook up"!  OMG, people, think about what you are doing!
  • ran a bit over 2 miles Sunday morning which felt so good; the weather was absolutely perfect.
  • did school work to prep for the week.
Enjoy our last week of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment