|via It's a beautiful world!|
- detailed on Friday which meant I washed windows. If one thinks that is silly, the "dust free" smell that happens after that task makes it worth while.
- enjoyed a dinner out with my husband and then our friend Jane came over for a few glasses of wine. The three of us are not a good combination. It's dangerous.
- was hoping to hear from my brother to get together with him and his wife who turned 50 on Sunday. We did connect but it did not work.
- discovered the family I had been helping out is in need again so I planned to bring a meal to them on Saturday. I made baked ravioli and garlic bread and sandwiches for the next day but I received a text from Blake and Carrie's husband that she is back in the hospital. I am so very sad!
- enjoyed Nick enjoying a steak and beef jerky from Reams, the best place to buy meat in our area.
- woke up Sunday realizing it's "back to work Monday" tomorrow.
- enjoyed the beautiful weather once again.