Monday, August 12, 2013

happy monday...

is upon us again, let’s [try to] make the best of it.

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • spent all of Thursday, not the weekend but the first day of our long weekend, cleaning the house from top to bottom while doing much laundry.  Brian cleaned all 3 of our cars, inside and out!
  • went to stock up on fruits and salad and veggies as Nick is on a weight loss kick as he is now taking boxing lessons.
  • began to plan some "back to school" lessons.
  • made my week's meal plan.
  • met our sweet friends, Mary and Mike for a drink at OTB and it was so nice to see them and catch up.  They are just good people.
  • played nine holes of golf early Sunday morning and did not do all that bad, if fact, I parred the 8th hole.
  • had lunch with Sarah  on her deck.  She roasted vegetables and had tomatoes with mozzarella and basil and chicken salad and sparkling water.  It was so nice visiting together.
  • enjoyed the beautiful weather as I was so happy to have my husband home with me.
  • got mentally prepared to begin our "get back to work" week as Nick, according to him, is the only one in our home working these days!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment