I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- spent all of Thursday, not the weekend but the first day of our long weekend, cleaning the house from top to bottom while doing much laundry. Brian cleaned all 3 of our cars, inside and out!
- went to stock up on fruits and salad and veggies as Nick is on a weight loss kick as he is now taking boxing lessons.
- began to plan some "back to school" lessons.
- made my week's meal plan.
- met our sweet friends, Mary and Mike for a drink at OTB and it was so nice to see them and catch up. They are just good people.
- played nine holes of golf early Sunday morning and did not do all that bad, if fact, I parred the 8th hole.
- had lunch with Sarah on her deck. She roasted vegetables and had tomatoes with mozzarella and basil and chicken salad and sparkling water. It was so nice visiting together.
- enjoyed the beautiful weather as I was so happy to have my husband home with me.
- got mentally prepared to begin our "get back to work" week as Nick, according to him, is the only one in our home working these days!