Sunday, August 18, 2013

going back to work...

Happy about it, not really, but everyone works. That really is my motto and as I have so enjoyed the time off this summer, it's time to get back in a routine.  It will be somewhat welcome and I know my week will go by quickly.  My room looks welcoming with many lamps and plants and it's clutter free.  I have most of our team "stuff" ready and I'll begin lesson plan writing tomorrow afternoon.  I'm thinking of having the same routine as last year...exercise at 5:30 a.m., leave for work at 7:20 a.m. and leave for home at 4:00 p.m.  That gives me time in the morning to plan a meal and have our table set and get some of my "home" tasks complete before my school day begins.  Ready to move on and tackle the 2013 - 2014 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment