Tuesday, July 30, 2013

well...


via Sparklelot
...this summer I want to remember that I...
  • traveled with Sarah and Nick which was so fun.
  • enjoyed all three cities we visited in 3 days in California:  Newport Beach, San Clemente and Laguna Beach.
  • cooked for my Dad's birthday which was special as he is 87.
  • went to Schmidt's in Elburn with my bff often to enjoy lunch on the outdoor patio.
  • spent the 4th of July with my mom and dad who loved it.
  • made some cute, little girl dresses.
  • worried when Nick was at his annual Country Thunder trip with his friends for four day.
  • lunched with cousin Kathy.
  • spent much time with Nick which I so appreciate as that will not happen forever.
  • went to a class that I really enjoyed to better understand the reading, speaking and listening and writing  Common Core Standards linked to science
  • helped a family whose mom is very sick by bringing them dinners 3x a week for 2 weeks
  • decided to take a little Vegas trip.
  • set up my classroom before August 1st which felt great.
Actually, I still have 2 1/2 weeks left "to do" things so it's not over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment