Monday, July 22, 2013

happy monday...

Oscar Wilde

I hope you had a great weekend. I...
  • was quite productive on Friday as I did more "purging" of things in our home.  Yeah!
  • was out of the house early Saturday morning to run errands with Brian and did not get home until almost 3.
  • stopped over at Sarah and Chris's to visit with them, their sweet friends and their adorable little girl.
  • went to the French market and was able to get my good knife sharpened.  It now can cut a strand of hair in half, I think!
  • had a few Country Thunder updates from Chris's mom, Sandy, who even had Nick get on the phone on Saturday to confirm he was alright.
  • thought about my 3 day class this week and was greatful it is at the beginning of the week.
Have a great week and now I'm off to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment