|Flowers in my basket from The French Market. |
The flowers at the market are so beautiful and the woman
who sells them is the happiest person. She loves her job!
- made two trips up to Lake Geneva to visit with my family. Matt and Jenny were missed :(
- cleaned on Friday and then enjoyed an afternoon with my Sarah.
- watched Sarah teach Brian how to grill pizza and the dish turned out delicious. It was so much easier than we thought and I now have all the ingredients to try it on our own.
- made hamburgers and Greek Tortellini Salad and Buffalo Chicken dip for our Saturday afternoon gathering.
- went on a bike ride to Geneva's French Market Sunday morning
- total biking time: 1:43:56
- waited for Brian to get home on Sunday and went to Elburn for a few things.
- finished our 4 day weekend with huge steaks covered with sauteed mushrooms, fresh green beans drizzled with oil, onions and salt and pepper and corn on the cob.
|The river is quite high right now!|
|The Fox River|
|The Harrington Inn in Geneva|