Monday, July 8, 2013

happy monday...

Flowers in my basket from The French Market.
The flowers at the market are so beautiful and the woman
who sells them is the happiest person. She loves her job!
I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • made two trips up to Lake Geneva to visit with my family.  Matt and Jenny were missed :(
  • cleaned on Friday and then enjoyed an afternoon with my Sarah.
  • watched Sarah teach Brian how to grill pizza and the dish turned out delicious.  It was so much easier than we thought and I now have all the ingredients to try it on our own.
  • made hamburgers and Greek Tortellini Salad and Buffalo Chicken dip for our Saturday afternoon gathering.
  • went on a bike ride to Geneva's French Market Sunday morning
    • total biking time:  1:43:56
  • waited for Brian to get home on Sunday and went to Elburn for a few things.
  • finished our 4 day weekend with huge steaks covered with sauteed mushrooms, fresh green beans drizzled with oil, onions and salt and pepper and corn on the cob.
Have a great week!

The river is quite high right now!


The Fox River

The Harrington Inn in Geneva


No comments:

Post a Comment