Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the story of the burrito...

Sarah and I decided to work to stay hydrated and keep our sugar levels up on on trip as I/we tend to fade.  This was a definite concern of Nick, too, as  he would check to see if we looked okay often.  That being said, when we arrived at the airport on Tuesday to begin our trip, we had been up for four hours already and it was only 8. First stop after security:  The Food Court.   There we purchased 3 of the largest water bottles we could find which cost around $14.00 and 2 burritos; Sarah's was egg and grilled vegetables and mine grilled vegetables and Mexican rice.  After finding a seat, Sarah opened hers and began to eat.  About 5 minutes later, she exclaimed that she should not have gotten rice on the burrito, I opened mine, took a bite and said, "Sarah, your eating my burrito!"  I want to say about 3/4 of mine was already gone, Sarah looked shocked, Nick made a comment and the laughing began.  We switched, Sarah kept apologizing and offering me more of hers and that, my friends, is the story of the burrito!

No comments:

Post a Comment